Wolf is a man, in his twenties, with pale skin, dark orange hair, mullet and a handlebar mustache. He wears blue jeans, brown boots, and a dark green shirt with a brown and blue stripe. When he's outside, he wears a yellow coat lined with brown fur.
Wolf is cheerful and optimistic. He tries to take care of his family.
Wolf is a loving husband towards his wife. They have a shared passion for movies and do whatever they can to make the other happy, going so far as to spend his six month anniversary trading various objects with the residents of Lone Moose to get a motorcycle seat to fly to Anchorage to trade it for avocados to make guacamole in “Avocado Barter Adventure”.
Wolf greatly admires his father and is desperate to be seen as an equal to him. He does anything he can that he thinks will boost his image to that of his father's, such as undergoing a strict training regiment in order to win a contest during the Feast of Not People in “Feast of Not People Adventure”.
Like all his siblings, Wolf has a negative opinion of his mother and is glad she walked out on them.
As with all his siblings, Wolf and Ham have a close relationship.
As with all his siblings, Wolf has a close relationship with his only sister. He was encouraging of her plan to help their father get back into dating.
- Wolf's age is currently unknown. However, Wendy Molyneux answered on  that he and Honeybee are "Very early 20s. Very early." Given that Beef is 40 and he and Kathleen got together on his 18th birthday, Wolf must between 20 and 22 years old.
- He may be slightly lactose intolerant. In Avocado Barter Adventure, he mentioned having diarrhea in a grocery store bathroom due to eating too many ice cream sundaes.
- Wolf's teeth are only visible on three occasions: In the wedding scene of Sexi Moose Adventure, as an animation mistake in Curl Interrupted Adventure when he says "The sport that shall not be named", and in Avocado Barter Adventure when he asks to speak with Honeybee in private.
- While not explicitly confirmed yet, Wolf is heavily implied to be bisexual. He's not afraid to admit when he finds other men to be attractive, and he's even made remarks about kissing male celebrities. (Ted Danson in Good Beef Hunting Adventure) Additionally, in Beef's In Toyland Adventure, we learn that Wolf and Honeybee enjoy ranking/rating attractive men together using a system of their own design. Of course this doesn't negate Wolf's undying love for his wife, Honeybee.
- Wolf mentions in the ending song of Dances with Wolfs Adventure that his birthstone is an amethyst, indicating that his birthday is in February.
- Wolf's baby blanket is pink, as seen in You've Got Math Adventure.
- in The Great Punkin' Adventure they're introduced "Wolf and Honeybee Shaw-Tobin"